Sunday, November 2, 2008

Goo . . . what?

Argh, haven't had time to blog in a long while. Makes me mad. Anyways, I'm here to promote Goozex! Goozex is a game trading site where you can ship your old games to people who want them, and they give you Goozex Points, which you can use to get other people's used games. It costs 1$ every time you receive a trade, and you have to pay shipping when you give games. You only get the Goozex points for your game if the receiver says that they got the game. How do they stop scams?

Delivery Confirmation. You give them the code, and they track your package for you. Works like a charm, as I have shipped 2 games out and I am receiving F.E.A.R. and Viva Pinata. (Shuddup, this got GOTY in '06.) 'Sa 'bout all.

www.goozex.com

What I'm playing: Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Call of Duty 5 Beta, CoH World Builder
Games I'm into: L4D, Fable II, World in Conflict: Soviet Assault

No comments: